3 Minds Digital – A Design and Digital Marketing consultancy with offices in Mumbai, Delhi and London.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy for clients and brands across industries
- Define the most important social media KPIs and success metrics.
- Manage and Implement social media content, executions, and deliverables presented to the client.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Well-versed with Social Media Tools and Analytics
- Work with internal teams to get Social tasks aligned.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Support Social Media Team with Guidance, Learning, constructive feedback, and Plan of Action.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research and market Audit
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and Analytics
- Excellent multitasking skills with time-management
- Great leadership skills and a Team Player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Education background in Marketing, BMM, or similar.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more