Since setting up the shop in late 2012, we’ve helped many brands bring their users together in communities, create platforms to engage better, and communicate a lot better anywhere digitally. And we’ve had a lot of fun doing it. That’s why we say SolomoMedia, the sauce of Social, Location and Mobile, served to you with ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Interns will be working on live clients
- They will brush up their content writing skills
- In-depth understanding of Social Media Metrics
- Social ORM.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- You should have up to date knowledge of the best social media and user engagement practices.
- You should not only understand digital marketing but also be interested in behavioral economics.
- You should have a passion for using social media platforms as a means to communicate with audiences and deep understanding of what motivates people to engage with brands through them.
- You should have a creative bent of mind & shouldn't be afraid to think outside the box.
- Experience required: 0 - 1 Year
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more