We’re looking for a someone who has a good grasp on social media trends, features, tools and content strategy (particularly Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest).
The ideal candidate would be interested in researching ideas, trends, people and places specifically on social media; enjoy posting pictures, videos, using GIFs, stickers, polls and other interactive and interesting features. This person would work with our Digital Lead to take charge of Auri’s social accounts.
They would be responsible for executing social media campaigns and the content calendar; thinking of engaging content ideas and strategies; playing with existing content to make it shareable and relevant to new audiences. Taking up this role would offer a chance to interact with many interesting people; learn a lot about social media content and strategy; potentially learn new skills including analytics / graphic design and potentially secure a full time role at Auri.
This is a full time professional paid internship that can be done remotely for a duration of one-three months with the possibility of becoming a permanent role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the social media and content calendar
- Post on various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube)
- Brainstorm ideas with the team
- Create engaging social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live events
- Analyse analytics to gauge the success of posts
- Create visual graphics using Adobe Creative Suite (would be a plus)
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working in content and social media
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube
- Photography skills and an eye for aesthetics and composition
- Creative mindset
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong people skills
- Ability to be independent and coordinate with a remote team
- Knowledge of analytical tools would be a plus
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and animation skills would be a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more