This would be a paid internship with a great opportunity to learn to be in the corporate culture. So join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
Roles & Responsibilities:
Social Media Marketing intern will work to ensure on-time posting and will ensure client satisfaction. They are the primary point of contact for a client. Their job tasks include directing and controlling the processing and fulfilment of the required services, related inquiries, and social media marketing. They may also streamline business operations, provide product training to customers, discuss technical aspects about a product, and oversee marketing campaigns.
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client.
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well.
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction.
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase additional services.
- Become a reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven to work experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist or as PR.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail, and client-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Fluency in Written & Verbal -English & Hindi.
What you bring
- You have a passion, hunger, and ambition to grow a career.
- You have the ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- You are solutions-oriented.
- You have In-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- You are well organized.
- You have good communication.
- You will bring an awesome attitude that contributes to our positive organizational culture.
- Versatile research skills.
- The desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Ability to organize, manage and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with software development.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more