We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media and influencer marketing strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Working in a dynamic environment, you will be responsible for measuring, maintaining and improving the quality of our outreach, in the process working with internal business teams as needed. You must have first-class copy-writing and proof-reading skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines. You should have the experience to tell stories and to craft social media and influencer marketing plans.
Our ideal candidate is who is highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Develop effective content-driven plans including development of social media and influencer marketing calendars
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management (including website)
- Online Reputation management
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts, PR, Influencers.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Develop and implement strategic influencer driven campaigns
- Research and identify key influencers, bloggers and online media in designated verticals
- Build strong relationships with social influencers through seeding programs and regular communication
- Manage on-going influencer/brand ambassador programs
- Engage with top micro-influencers operating in India across regions/ sectors/ platforms
- Generate recap materials post campaign execution to measure and evaluate value, including ROI and performance metrics
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, -Google+ and other social media best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more