Disney Hotstar is leading the way as the largest and smartest video platform in the country, reaching over 300 million users today. We have set a number of world records along the way – including for the highest concurrent viewership at 25.3 million during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
On the subscriptions side, Disney Hotstar is the one-stop destination for all your entertainment needs. Disney Hotstar VIP includes access to exclusive Hotstar Specials, Direct-to-Digital movies, the worlds biggest Super Hero movies & kids favourite characters in Hindi, Tamil & Telugu, unlimited LIVE sports and STAR serials before TV.
Disney Hotstar Premium has all of VIP content, and a large selection of Disney Originals, latest American shows, blockbuster Hollywood movies and award-winning content from the best International studios like HBO, FOX, Showtime, Disney and more!
Were looking for the brightest minds to build the future of TV with us!
We serve high quality content to millions of customers across millions of devices, all of which are constantly evolving and changing. As we increase our scale, we plan to add to our existing user base through highly personalized and targeted marketing initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As the Social Media Lead, you will be responsible for building Disney Hotstar Premium & VIPs brand equity through our social media channels, esp. to drive advocacy & engagement for both brand and content. The ideal person should have a proven track record of social media marketing, a good blend of strategic thinking and creative story-telling, and mentor-ship.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the development & implementation of a strategic social media marketing plan that aligns with, and drives, business goals.
- Provide thought leadership in driving advocacy and engagement for brand & content across the social channel make Disney Hotstar Premium & Disney Hotstar VIP conversation worthy week on week.
- Own the content development relationships with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc, and lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, static, and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Work with the larger marketing, content & comms teams to drive innovation and make the brand synonymous with disruptive and memorable social media campaigns.
- Own the end to end measurement agenda on social and plan future course of actions basis that.
- Consistent and strong collaborator who elevates the work of cross-functional teams.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
WHAT TO BRING
- Masters degree or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration.
- 10-15 years of experience in Digital Marketing/Social Marketing/Digital Agency/Media Company working with large brands.
- Minimum 6-8 yrs. experience in social content creation, and social community management.
- Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening. Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels. Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Highly informed and thoughtful perspectives on social platforms. Ability to adapt brand expression and campaign strategy to relevant social channel experiences and strategy.
- Strong knowledge of digital media, current local trends in media consumption and marketing opportunities.
OUR VALUES AUDACITY
BIAS FOR ACTION
Benefits & Perks:
- THE PERKS The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance.
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more