Get Me Rank (GMR) is looking for a Senior Facebook Media Buyer to develop new and existing client relationships and run successful Facebook campaigns. If you are an expert in Facebook media and want to join a highly passionate team, this is the position for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience working in eCommerce, & lead generation niche
- Thoroughly understand the client's business strategy, goals, and KPIs
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
- Use a data-driven approach to develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client's business objectives. Assist in the development of media strategy and building paid media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, budgeting, optimizations, etc.)
- Communicate with clients on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, and project status
- Leveraging our real-time data dashboards and a plethora of reporting tools, you will be tasked with communicating campaign performance to clients and creating a clear road-map for the future.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation, and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Maintain a high level of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in advertising networks (betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of the dynamic digital ecosystem (search, social, native, display) and how channels work together
- Collaborate with Facebook partner managers regularly to stay abreast of new platform capabilities, beta tests, algorithm changes, etc.
- Constantly hone media buying skills and knowledge through workshops, webinars, media buyer groups, courses, etc.
- Train & mentor junior media buyers
- Develop & maintain media buying - playbooks, distilling down core strategies, common pitfalls, codifying common practices and onboarding processes, etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related major required.
- 1.5+ years of performance marketing experience on Facebook is required.
- Highly knowledgeable with Facebook and Instagram platforms, automation tools (bidding and targeting), Google Analytics, and other management & ad creative testing tools.
- Experience in scaling/increasing campaigns spends while maintaining or improving performance KPIs
- Experience in maintaining and growing large search accounts with significant optimizations and budgets
- Ability to problem-solve and structure complex projects/plans with multiple stakeholders and deliverables
- Ability to communicate effectively to all employee levels while understanding both the day to day and big picture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing time effectively
- Manage direct response acquisition campaigns on all social media platforms
- Analyze results and maximize ROAS per our optimization process
- Cultivate fresh ideas and discover new opportunities based on data analysis, trends in the digital marketing space, and new brands/products being launched
- Review completed and running campaigns on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis and discuss ongoing efforts with senior staff
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments such as social, creative, data, and tech to ensure smooth, consistent, and effective campaigns
- Experience buying Facebook ads against conversion goals with at least 5-figure monthly budgets.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more