A digital market analyst works to increase Internet traffic to websites, social media posts and other forms of online promotional content. Part of their job involves reviewing their company’s current Internet presence and analysing web traffic stats and any relevant data that can help them reach conclusions about how effective their online presence is. They must identify traffic goals and the target audience they’re attempting to attract and then develop methods to reach those goals and increase web traffic. As they evaluate their site’s content and statistics they will produce reports. Once they implement new strategies they will continue monitoring the site to determine if the strategies are effective.
As part of their duties they may modify online content in order to get better search engine rankings. They may also assess their competitors’ sites. Their duties also include finding ways to increase their site’s profile online through links from other sources
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Hire and train others in the team.
- Provide constructive feedback
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks: