Vibes communications pvt. ltd. is well versed with fresh and creative ideas to help organizations grow on the digital front. Based in Noida, we are a google engage partner company with highly qualified professionals who are certified in Google AdWords and having years of hands-on experience. We offer effective solutions which successfully boost up your company’s positioning in the online sphere through effective web promotion strategy that includes digital marketing, web designing and development as well as mobile app development
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing: Social media specialist will need to know how to write effective copy in a lot of different styles, for websites, twitter, Facebook, etc. Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is also needed.
- Research: Social media specialist need to know what is happening in the fast changing world of social and digital media, what competitors are doing and what new measurement tools are being use.
- Problem-Solving: Social media specialist figure out how to best communicate a company's message on different platforms, and sometimes might need to convey sensitive issues or deal with angry customers.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Organization: There are many different platforms, and new ones are being developed all the time. How you communicate on each, determining audience, and measuring tactics all take organization.
- Interpersonal Skills: Even through writing, social media specialist are a direct connection between a company and the public. Being friendly and approachable online will help.
- Technical Skills: Social media specialist work almost exclusively through computers. Understanding computers, SEO, internet access and being tech savvy is necessary.
- Educational Expertise: Bachelor's degree in marketing, PR, computer science or similar. We will also need demonstrated experience in social and digital media, which includes being able to measure social media presence.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more