Are you looking to join a growing team of investing and personal finance fanatics dedicated to helping millions of readers to save and invest better? If so, TradeBrains is hiring!
Roles & Responsibilities:
What You'll Be Doing:
- Building Strong brand awareness and increasing the company's social visibility
- Streamlining and strategizing steady contents across various channels
- Interacting daily with followers to create a conversation with new and existing followers
- Maintaining monthly content calendars and provide ideas for content on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Collaborating with a creative team to develop visually engaging content
- Using analytic tools to deliver monthly reports on growth and engagement and adjust strategies accordingly
- Test new platforms and be the first to hop on with new social media trends and channels
- Stay up-to-date with all algorithm changes and be able to re-strategize accordingly
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Have at least 2 years of experience managing social pages (experience in the finance industry is an advantage)
- Proficient in all major social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest with proven performance.
- Expert in growing followers and engagement consistently.
- Have the ability to look at data, see trends and make recommendations
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar & brand tone.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and work well in a team environment.
- Should be a proactive self-starter who is always eager to dig in and learn more
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more