We are looking for a talented Social media executive to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media executive, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Ideating and executing social media across all platforms
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more