India’s revolutionary feminine hygiene and period care brand that strives to build a better world for women. We believe that every time a woman wins a battle, the world becomes a better place, and we are here to help women win. All our products are comfortable, rash-free, natural & organic, safe for the body and the environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To Prepare detailed strategy reports (Digital Marketing & SEO/SMO)
- Responsible for maintaining and writing contents for organization website and other social networking account.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns with effective content writing.
- To handle Search Engine promotions and paid marketing.
- Keyword research and mapping to existing and suggest new page.
- To review and analyze client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- To develop link building strategies
- To create and execute E-mail marketing campaigns.
- To actively manage the website performance through Google analytics.
- To Manage GWMT and Google Analytics.
- To write wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, 'in-house journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Developed and executed advertising campaigns designed to increase site visibility and traffic, including advertising, promotional and event-related, among visitors, customers and business partners
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more