We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Executive to help strengthen our brands’ & accounts’ Social presence. He/She will implement online marketing strategies across Social media platforms to build a unique Social personality for our brands/accounts. The desired candidate must have knowledge of working on all popular social media platforms, managing organic and paid campaigns & reporting. Indeed, a team player who has a creative approach & can align him/herself to the Brand’s & Agency’s vision.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage social media accounts (FB, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Google My Business, YouTube).
- Set up social media strategy for clients based on their target audience, competitors, USP and offerings.
- Create social media calendars for multiple platforms.
- Create ROI-driven organic & paid campaigns, optimize and monitor for best results.
- Should keep up with the latest SM trends and moment marketing.
- Should be aware of the latest technical/functional updates by the popular platforms and implement it for the brand's benefit.
- Monitor conversations across social media and address important mentions and comments in real-time.
- Respond to incoming messages and reviews.
- Address online customer queries.
- Discover trending topics, account needs, and interests of the target audience across social media.
- Generate insight into account performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Implement engaging copy & content.
- Develop optimal posting schedules.
- Monitor social media traffic & category trends.
- Pick up recent news, trends and popular formats for Social content.
- Familiarity with social media and online engagement tools.
- Seek out influence and actively engaged consumers to inspire and motivate them to share information about our brand.
- Motivated, energetic self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
- In-depth familiarity with major and emerging social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube,etc.
- Monitor effective benchmarks and KPIs for measuring the impact of social media, content marketing and inbound marketing campaigns to analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting and provide data analysis for the accounts.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Decent copywriting skills, to convey ideas in a clear and precise way.
- Proficiency across social media platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of paid and organic SM marketing
- Must have experience of working with social media tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong communication, multi-tasking and analytical skills.
- Flair to learn upcoming digital and Social behaviors.
- Willingness to evolve along the changing Social landscape.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- High values in teamwork and professionalism.
- Strong work ethic, diligent, committed and able to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment and produce work that demonstrates attention-to-detail.
- Excellent writing and computer skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more