“PrepOnline”, an innovative initiative by team Aim4 AIIMS/NEET, is India’s Best online learning platform dedicated for medical aspirants. We believe that every medical aspirant should have a platform to access high quality medical coaching without having enrolled in any costly coaching institute. Aim4 AIIMS/NEET is doing its best to bring classroom teaching on your mobile & desktop screens in a less mundane way. Till last year, we have tried to help all aspirants through our innovative and high yield books for preparation and this year we have come up with a full package solution for all your coaching needs to crack AIIMS/NEET exams with ease.
On an average a medical aspirant invests lakhs on coaching institutes, while preparation for students who do not have the capital takes a back seat. We believe in breaking away from the unnecessary costly coaching fees that the parents-students are forced to opt. Over the years, Aim4AIIMS/NEET has single-handedly emerged as an alternate choice in the medical preparation race.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinating social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Interviews, hires and trains social media team members
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more