We are seeking a paid marketing manager to help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Develop, implement and optimize paid search campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Facebook,
- Remarketing, LinkedIn and the ability to lead others in these tasks
- Set up and continuously optimise digital adverts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Implement lead generation and conversion campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Implement retargeting and remarketing campaigns on all social media platforms.
- Improve quality score and conversion rates via landing page optimization.
- Landing page review and recommendations.
- Conduct keyword research using online tools, competitive research, and analysis for keyword expansion and traffic growth
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Familiarity with Google Ads & Google Ads Editor.
- Bing & Facebook/LinkedIn Ads (Optional)
- Google Ads Certification will be a great add-On.
- Good understanding of PPC best practices, strategy, optimization
Benefits & Perks:
- Work from Home Facility due to COVID-19
- Flexible working hours
- Result oriented
- In-depth learning skills and training
- International client handling exposure
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more