As the Social Media Executive for Nirogam, we are looking for a talented individual to manage our social media presence as per the larger branding and marketing goals of Nirogam. Given the impact of social media, this role will have a large impact on Nirogam’s brand and reach.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute as per Nirogam's social media strategy. Ensure the strategy is aligned to the business goals.
- Perform research on current benchmarks, trends and audience preferences.
- Ensure social media content for various national and international and varied platforms like FB, Quora, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Ensure clarity and work happens in alignment with an understanding of brand sentiment, requirements, guidelines and target groups.
- Effectively manage social media accounts, campaigns and take care of end-to-end co-ordination.
Community Management :
- Understand and develop online customer community building and engagement initiatives based on the campaign / community objectives
- Coordinate thoroughly on audience and buyer persona research to ensure community development and maintenance initiatives take fruition.
- Manage high volume of daily social media posts and work to ensure growth in traffic on all platforms or as per strategy guidelines.
- Communicate with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner. maintain calendars to ensure daily deadlines are met.
- In case of roadblocks effectively communicate and coordinate processes to ensure this objective.
- Do necessary research and create necessary networks to ensure communication with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Ensure social media related KPIs are followed
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and maintain budget to actual data
- Create, monitor and manage reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Collaborate, draft and manage, monitor and review SOPs.
- Trend Awareness
- Suggest new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up to date with best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Manage social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Manage campaigns to create and maintain high customer engagement and interaction with the assets.
- Online reputation marketing (ORM) process and listening tools - trace as per KPIs
Embracing Channel Diversity :
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Handle Nirogam's social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Working proficiency preferably knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices and platforms.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite
- Work out attention grabbing and share worthy copy/concepts and work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1- 2 years of relevant experience as a Social Media Executive/ Specialist or a similar role, preferably in a FMCG/ eCommerce company.
- Preferable - aspirant should have worked on Buffer.
- Behavioural competencies
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Take feedback constructively and communicate effectively
- Problem-solving skills.
- Listening and be coachable
Along with your CV, please send us your portfolio which also has the following:
- 2 Facebook pages that you manage currently
- 2 Instagram profiles that you manage currently
- 2 brand names that you like and endorse or 2 that you dislike and would never endorse or 1 of each, with reasons.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more