WhiteSparrow India is a young and vibrant company that understands your imaginations and turns them into reality. With creative minds and passionate approach, White Sparrow offers impeccable Brand and Marketing solutions that helps our Clients business Grow to New Dimensions.
We understand the need of your target audience and devise innovative ways to build strong customer connect.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Client Co-ordination over emails and telephone Co-ordination with Designers and Content Writers in the team
- Co-ordination with Free Lancers to ensure timely work done
- Build love, follower ship and ambassadors of the brand on social media.
- Strategies and execute social media plans to amplify the brand's marketing campaigns
- Listen, engage and always stay relevant to the consumers
- Come up with unique innovative content and engagement ideas
- Helping maintain a positive brand perception and reputation for the brand on all social channels.
- Maintain the social media calendar, and budgets
- Analysing the performance of social media campaigns and reporting
- Regular Excel Management of Various Assignments from time to time
- Actively Involvement in Planning and Controlling Digital and other Brand Campaigns of the Clients
- Planning and Execution of Staff Welfare and Engagement Initiatives
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidate with 6 months to 2 years of experience in Social Media or Digital Marketing. Candidate with
- Certified Course in Digital Marketing will be preferred.
- Must be proficient with all social media platforms - Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook
- Excellent English copy writing skills
- Extremely clued into the latest buzz in pop culture and new media
- Must have a terrific sense of humour
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more