Tenor (formerly Riffsy) helps people find the right GIF at the right moment. In a world that now largely operates via texts, social media messages, DMs and Slack channels, it can be hard to articulate exactly what you mean with keystrokes alone. Tenor’s GIF Keyboard makes it easy for people to visually express what’s on their mind.
Beyond Tenor’s GIF Keyboard, we extend our mobile-focused experience through our API, powering GIF sharing for partners like Facebook Messenger, Google’s G Board, LinkedIn, Kik, LinkedIn & Vodafone. Together across Tenor’s offerings, hundreds of millions of users perform billions of searches every month for GIFs and videos from the world’s greatest content creators.
The company is based in San Francisco, and is backed by Redpoint and Menlo Ventures
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand and make use of existing and new social media platforms
- Manage/maintain social media brand pages
- Stay up to date with trending topics on online as well as incorporating trends that will suit and benefit the brands that the social media executive is working on.
- In dept. research on communities associated with the brand
- Weekly audits and analyses of individual social media posts/ campaign through monthly/weekly reports
- Work closely with copy/Media/CS and Design team to plan/ execute campaigns/ influencer activity and daily hygiene posts.
- Working closely with the team to set and meet brand KPI's
- Daily Online Reputation Management on brand pages
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more