Haarty Hanks is a digital marketing agency comprised of tech nerds, creative designers and innovative strategists that plan and execute exceptional brand communications and web integrated solutions. We are committed to helping companies maximise their marketing spend by combining our insight and proficiency to deliver results-driven campaigns that help yield a return on investment. Our focal point lies in delivering cutting edge digital solutions economically with no compromise on quality.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, and implementation schedules
- Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach etc) when needed
- To write effective copy in a lot of different styles, for websites, twitter, Facebook, etc. Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is also needed.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on competitors, including digital analysis and submit findings on a weekly/monthly basis
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Atleast 1-5 yrs of experience as a Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive
- Candidate should have knowledge of each social media platform, social media marketing strategies, and how to optimize content to make it engaging on the social media channels.
Walk-in address: AarPee Center, 5th Floor, 504-506, 11th road, Near Tunga Paradise, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400093.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more