Hiring for a Reputed healthcare, personal care and homecare company in India with a dominant network footprint in more than 60 countries. Today it is rated as the foremost name in Direct Selling Companies.
For more details, kindly contact the undersigned.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the social media accounts of the organization in Facebook , YouTube etc .
- Proficiency across publishing & advertising platforms of Facebook ,YouTube .
- Monitor & evaluate social media results through deep analytics & metrics.
- Assist with general day to day administrative tasks.
- Report regularly on performance & engagement across multiple social media platforms.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong communication & inter personal skills.
- Extremely organised.
- Experience in building social media communities & general marketing experience
Benefits & Perks: