We have urgent opening for the post of Social Media Executive.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience as a Social Media Executive at a similar company.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- MS Office- Intermediate level
- Knowledge of Social networking
- Understanding of retails terminology
- Internet based marketing skills required for better business exposure.
Degree in Marketing, Communication Studies, Journalism, Creative Writing, or similar. - MBA Marketing
- Handle social media of any Food Manufacturing Industry
- Excellent Vernacular Skills-
- English communication skills.
- Gujarati candidate with nearby area resident would highly prefer.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more