Firstcry.com is India’s largest and most loved kids- brand. FirstCry INTELLI is a new business unit focused on learning and development. We are looking to hire an entrepreneurial individual who has an acumen for operational excellence and a penchant for driving revenue profitably.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create presence on various social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- Create engaging content (FB banners, posts, photos, video, GIFs etc) for all the social media platforms
- Identify current trends, trending contents.
- Coordination with the design team & Photoshoot team.
- Producing a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
- Regular monitoring the competitor social media sites and creating analysis report
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create analytics report of reach and user engagement from all social media platforms
- Working with other departments to develop social media timelines that coincide with the product release, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
- Coordinating social media messages with advertising departments, the brand management team, and annual company goals.
- Analysing social media campaigns with tracking systems to determine areas for social media campaign improvement and to gather visitor's data.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Candidates from Retail and E-commerce can only Apply
- Experience in handling social media for a fashion brand.
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest for brand.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience as a Social Media Executive at a similar company
Desired (Good to have) skills:
- Degree in Fashion or Merchandising, Marketing, Communication Studies, Journalism, Creative Writing, or similar.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more