Wanna be part of the grand story unfolding in the stock market ecosystem?-
At Dstreet Games, we strongly believe in people and magic that happens when great minds come together to work towards greater good. Your opinion and ideas are as important as any of our other colleagues.
As a team, we’re committed to executing flawless solutions, fast. If you are passionate about making a difference and willing to work together efficiently to get things done, you will fit right in.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage our social media handles : Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Telegram and Twitter
- Driving regular engagement on our social media handles through creative stories
- Conduct user research to understand the gaps in the product, business and brand
- Increase the traffic and reach of all social media handles
- Develop a deep understanding of the target audience
- Create, manage and execute the social media calendar for all platforms
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms
- Researches and monitors activity of our competitors
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive personality and self-driven
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Takes ownership and has whatever it takes attitude
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups
- Bonus if you have experience in market analysis and working knowledge of web analytics tools
Task & Selection Process :
- Research about our platform - Android App/Website
- Device a few strategies to promote Dstreet Games on social media, and tell us about it. It could be a simple text post or a custom designed image or anything that you feel is appropriate. Please ensure that your strategies need to be scalable & replicable at a mass level.(optional)
- You can do a demonstrate your idea by running it temporarily and adding your invite code to track your conversions (optional)
- Visit our website to complete the process and submit the form with your details. You can also drop us an email with the required details.
- Select candidates will shortlisted for a telephonic interview.
Have further queries? Drop an email and we will get back to you.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more