Looking for Social Media Executive.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc) for clients.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development and SEO.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Social Media measurement tools.
- Monitoring and analysis of social media activity and data to feedback to the Head of DigitalMarketing.
- Create engaging content plans in line clients objectives/ brand for their social media communities,to grow their reach and encourage interaction across all social media channels.
- Able to demonstrate examples of previous social media campaigns and experience.
- Assist the Head of Digital Marketing to develop social media strategies and plans for social mediachannels for our clients.
- Ability to adapt to manage a number of different projects.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and KPIs.
- Organised and efficient project management skills.
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 2 to 3 yrs
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: HR
Contact Company: Blue Digital
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more