This incumbent will be responsible for executing campaigns, implementation of ORM tool, MIS generation and content calendar. Coordinating with internal teams for campaigns and CMS. Scan and monitor social media channels and create reports on performance and engagement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute social media campaign Google, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Coordinate with internal teams for campaign materials, CMS management for campaigns across social channels
- Scan social media for listening and sentiments analysis
- Prepare monthly reports based on the ORM tool on sentiments analysis, Brand Performance, Campaign engagement
- Pulling out data to design a campaign, keywords search for campaigns
- Follow content calendar for delivery
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Job Knowledge (Prerequisite)
This position demands a proven track record of successful execution of PR campaigns, ORM tool usage, development of MIS across Brand performance and understanding of google keywords and SEO.
Ability to multitask and work in a team environment.
Skill Set :
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Keywords
- Working knowledge of ORM and Monitoring tools such as Hootsuite, Konnectinsight, Buffer etc
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more