MARKETING – Social Media Evangelist /Analyst – India
iMerit offers a fast-paced global business environment with a soul. We work hard, laugh a lot, and care deeply about the future of our fellow human beings. It shows in the culture –retention is over 90% and we have
won several awards for inclusion, diversity and skill-building.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement social media campaigns across all brand channels.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Monitor social media progress using analytic tools like Sprout Social, Awario, TapInfluence, BuzzSumo, Snaplytics, Curalate, Keyhole, Google Analytics. Etc.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research the best ways to increase traffic & manage channels through tools like HootSuite, Hubspot., TweetDeck., Buffer, Sprout Social etc.
- Co-ordinate with the internal team members to update the blog and editorial calendar that aligns with social updates
- Secure new media partnerships
- Drive engagement with social media influencers
- Resolve customer issues through social media
- Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research; relay it to business strategist
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-6 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Understand the US market social media ethics
- Experience in either tech or b2b clients.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Quora, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google and other social media best practices
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Analytics
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Serve as social media expert, platform partner, and trend-spotter to bring first-to-market social and digital media opportunities that align with business objectives.
- Maintain and develop strong professional relationships internally (across departments) and externally (entertainment and licensing partners)
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Personality with convincing skills
- Patient to work under pressure
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Post Graduate in Mass Communication/Media/Marketing
- 2-5 years of experience in advertising agency managing B2B clients.
- Experience in working in an advertisement agency managing tech clients.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more