At Nykaa, audience engagement is essential to our business model and community. Our Social Engagement Associates act as the official eyes, ears, and voice of Nykaa and conducts audience interactions across all Nykaa Social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter). As the first point of contact with our audience, our social engagement teams are also responsible for keeping their finger on the pulse of audience sentiment and reporting on trends, ideas, themes, along with responses to new brand launches and offers.
Our Social Engagement Associate will be an extremely motivated and independent individual, who will use our Simplify 360- software to respond to Nykaa’s audience with personalized responses, categorize comments, and track user trends. This person will learn to navigate the Simplify 360- system to pull data on brand partners, trends, topical content, and negative feedback.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops Mastery of the Simplify 360- system and learns how to respond to each comment on social with appropriate and engaging responses.
- Learns the brand voice and has mastery over English language, should be able to craft personalized responses that are - grammatically correct, approachable, young, fun, and spunky.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must meet daily and weekly response targets and clock in and out punctually.
- Must keep an eye out for trends in user responses and suggest appropriate replies or courses of action depending on the context and situation
- Should be extremely independent and resourceful with an audience-first approach to social engagement.
- Must be proficient in working cross-functionally to procure information from other teams
- Must be able to perform and handle queries under pressure and with time sensitivity during high traffic months.
- Should aid marketing teams with pulling data and insights required for weekly, monthly and special reports
- Must keep an eye and report on social engagement techniques of competitor brands
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more