We, at VBRI, understand the power of creativity, invention, and innovation. Our mission is to make optimum use of new-age-technology and innovations to improve the sectors of healthcare services, energy, and environment. With our team of experts and technocrats, we strive to invent technology and use it for the advancement and betterment of human life. The VBRI was established with an aim to bring people together and build an environment of learning, innovating, ideating, and spreading new-age technology and innovations to sectors like healthcare, agriculture, education, security, environment, etc. The VBRI aims to bring new-age-technology to all the sectors that can benefit out of technological innovations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, app advertisement and social media
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization's website(s) and work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Send emails or reply for clients
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more