We are looking for a Digital Marketing/Social Media Marketing professional to develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns on social media – especially LinkedIn to promote the products and services of the company.
As a Digital Marketing/Social Media Marketing professional, you will get a chance to work with the consultants and clients to ideate social media narratives that will help promote the company’s offerings and thought leadership. The key responsibilities will include creating social media posts, calendarizing the content, collaborating with design team, running paid campaigns, and increasing company’s social media visibility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Promote the brand's products and services on various social media channels, especially LinkedIn.
- Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company's social content visibility.
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
- A/B Testing measure the performance of CTAs and improve conversion rate consistently.
- Optimize the marketing conversion paths.
- Optimize lead-to-customer conversion rate.
- Manage and optimize CTAs, landing pages, and the lead generation forms.
- Collaborate across teams responsible for content, design, emails, and videos, etc to optimize each conversion path.
- Increase the marketing funnel efficiencies.
- Increase qualified marketing leads and conversion rates for the sales team.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a digital marketing or social media marketing expert, or a similar role
- Good writing and editing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with LinkedIn Marketing Campaigns
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Ability to multi-task and work on different content channels simultaneously
- Basic primary and secondary research skills
- A strong can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more