What will a Social Media Manager do ?
We’re looking for a social media manager to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
You will be responsible for ideating campaigns, interesting concepts and creating original text and video content that are in sync with the latest trends and resonates with the millennials – ultimately leading to increased engagement with the brand, and a greater brand recall. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to establish our brand’s voice and messaging.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence and create brand love
- Handle social media campaign end to end from conceptualization to publish on social media platform
- To keep track on Social Media Campaign performance
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links
- Prepare the Social Media Content Calendar
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don't yet know us
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5-7 years of proven working experience in social media management for brands. Agency experience preferred
- Proven track record of having devised and implemented social media campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Hands-on experience using social media tools used for scheduling, analysis, social listening etc
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Should have managed a team of at least 3-4 social media executives
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Experience of working for US market will be an added advantage
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more