Rang Technologies Inc has openings for Data Analysts in Piscataway, NJ and other unanticipated locations nationwide. Duties: Write SAS programs to analyze and report data as per the statistical analysis plans. Review and provide input to the dataset specifications, statistical analysis plans, mock tables, graphs, and listings. Compile reports, charts, or graphs that help describe and interpret findings of analyses. Check source data to verify completeness and accuracy. Create and validate CDISC SDTM and ADaM datasets. Perform statistical analysis supporting adhoc requests for the exploratory analysis. Review annotated case report forms and provide comments to the team lead. Ensure analysis programs and structures of outputs meet the regulatory standards and mock shells. Participate in the program validation and quality check activities. Ensure quality and proper documentation. Identify project priorities and communicate effectively with project team and management. Interact with team members including statisticians and data managers to gather requirements and specifications for data analysis, data visualization and report generation. Requirements: At least a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or a related field or the equivalent. Send resume to Rang Technologies Inc: 15 Corporate Place South, Suite 356, Piscataway, NJ 08854.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage all social media pages, Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections
- Preparing organizational marketing learning, processes, policies and implementation criterias’ and prepare a presentation and provide training to existing and new employees through conference sessions/emails / individual calls.
- Write blogs/Articles to be posted across social media platforms and company websites
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Manage inquiries coming from social media pages and website live chats and coordinate with department managers to answer to inquiries
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Suggest and implement new marketing activities based on market research and new ideas
- Monitor SEO and analyze web traffic metrics
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries on time and monitor customer reviews
- Pre-plan company’s events/conference marketing activities, coordinate with every department and implement best marketing strategies
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Collaborate with other departments (Customer Relations, Recruitment, Human Resources, Sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Complete knowledge of LinkedIn individual profiles and Company Pages
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Extrovert personality
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more