What Do You Get When You Combine Data Science And Design Thinking With An In-House Technology Team? A Combination That Help Monetize Your Marketing And Products In Unique Ways.
Our Blend Of Cutting Edge Solutions Include:
Conversion Rate Optimization
Product Design Performance Marketing.
Apart From These, We Are Building Best Practices In Chatbot Technology, Blockchain Integration, Machine Learning For Business Intelligence And Data Visualization
Focusing On HealthTech, FinTech And TravelTech Sector, Our Team Of Data And Design Experts Will Help You Take Your Business To The Next Level.
Presenting Weaddo, Which Means – “To Be The King Of The Road”. Thats Where We Would Like To Take Your Business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging on various platforms by creating A+ Content
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Managing the clients' Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Tracking performance of content and campaigns on SMO platforms.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Fluency in English
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more