Social Media Content Creator Social media presence has become vital for branding and business purposes these days. If you think, you have the knack of engaging, interacting and building brand loyalists on social media for us with your words, ideas, strategies and creativity, where have you been all this while? Our doors are open!
ImpactGuru is looking for a social media executive cum content writer. Your day at ImpactGuru will look like this:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing creative and well-thought-out social media ideas/strategies for a number of ImpactGuru handles
- Managing our social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, TikTok, Quora etc.
- Coordinating with different departments like the Design team, Business development team, to get the ideas executed
- Staying up-to-date with the latest social media practices and trends
- Ensuring our brand makes a relevant online presence and stands out in the crowdfunding space
- Measuring the success of the social media campaigns by monitoring and reporting on the performance of the posts and audience reactions
- Along with social media, you'll also get to work and experience website content development, company blogs, as also write for internal/external communication and collaterals
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree (A specialization in advertising, mass media, journalism will help you gain some more points)
- 1-2 years of experience in content/copy/social media writing (Freshers are also welcome)
- Should be adept at handling and understanding various social media platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ideator, Creator, Coordinator, Analyser, Daily-Learner - A balanced mix of each of these functions will help you become an in-house ImpactGuru!
Benefits & Perks:
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Mentorship on career development and progress
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
- Fun Zone & Music
- Flexible 9 hrs. shift between 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more