We are looking for a talented Social Media Associate/Manager.
Job Location: Mumbai/ Noida
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creation and execution plan of social media activities internally.
- To seamlessly be able to execute the said plan which would involve the following :
- Updates/Posts/Tweets/Comments Work with the internal creative and ops team to deliver the plan in a timely and efficient manner
- Community building Engagement to create social media reports
- To be constantly innovating in the social media space to be able to provide cutting edge solutions to client.
- Seamless and timely execution of campaigns and reports
- Day to day monitoring and execution on social media projects
- Manage and co-ordinate between various teams to deliver end-results
- Understand execution / development life cycle with respect to social media project and applications
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more