Relevant Experience: 5-8 Years
Education Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Improve SEO strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Website content optimization.
- Building and nurturing an online community.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns and negotiate backlinks.
- Campaign organization and planning.
- Website monitoring and user analysis.
- Reputation management,knowledge of using ORM tools like Meltwater.
- Work closely in the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve overall marketing goals.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the companys social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews on multiple software review websites.
- Develop relevant content topics to help the Content team to reach the companys target customers.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 5 years experience in social media management and SEO 3 Years.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebooks, Linkedin advertising platform is a plus.
- Knowledge of designing tools like Photoshop is a plus.
- Needs to be proficient in working on WordPress based websites.
- Knowledge of Google search console, Analytics, SemRush, and Moz is a must .
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more