We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Analyst to join our team. As a Social Media Analyst , you will be responsible for developing and implementing Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve for our various clients. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation of our clients.
- Content management (including website) and apps of our clients.
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic knowledge
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Reputation management
- Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition, and rewards for participation in the companys marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content. (I recommend PostPlanner and Buffer)
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print, and digital marketing)
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- Brand Development
- Identify Target Customers
- Visual Design and Web Development Strategy
- Promotion Strategy
- Engagement Strategy
- Conversion Strategy
- Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI
Youll need to determine the KPIs (key performance indicators) that matter most to your business. Here are the top 8 KPIs that we use at Webguruz Technologies Pvt Ltd to determine ROI:
- Audience Growth
- Audience Profile
- Audience Engagement
- Content Reach
- Response Rate and Quality
- Negative Feedback
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Key Skills: Hootsuite, Buffer, Marketing, Online Marketing, Media Planning, Social Media Management, Social Media Marketing, Social Networking, Facebook Advertising, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Video Editing
Required Experience and Qualifications Academic:
- Degree in Communications or Marketing, One to Two Years of Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data
- Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the companys field.
- Displays the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of Search and Social.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress CMS (self-hosted).
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy, and conflict resolution.
- Possesses a great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Benefits & Perks:
- Days working
- Office Events
- Salary on 1st of every month
- Exposure to Learn more
- Handsome Appraisals
- Work Anniversary Bonuses
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more