Once you become a part of the team, you will work with a variety of extremely successful clients and through innovative campaigns and extensive analysis, transform their business processes. Our team is anything but typical. If you’re curious, driven by challenges and looking for a fun place to work at, then this is the place for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Social Media marketer is responsible for :
- Ongoing management, continuity and execution of social media marketing strategies and programs on the behalf of the assigned clients.
- Work Closely with the Senior Manager to ensure daily program requirements are being executed and that overall program goals are being met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis (on schedule and on goal).
- Proactively ensure issues, successes and key insights are being escalated and reported in a timely manner throughout a campaign
- Work with the team or solely to identify relevant and targeted influencers as well as the overall outreach strategy, and he or she will be responsible for outreach, coordination and reporting
Core Duties/ Responsibilities :
- Provide daily supervision and execution of client campaigns including (and not limited to) social media channel and community management, content creation, digital public relations, promotions, partnerships, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives, online events, etc.
- Work closely with external clients as well as internal team to ensure campaigns are on strategy, on time and on target.
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks.
- Serve as community and relationship manager for brands and resolve issues as they arise.
- Create weekly social media program status reports detailing key insights, popular content topics, community quotes and monitoring results; work with analytics team and oversee preparation of metrics, tracking and activity reports as based on client reporting needs.
- Ensure metrics are met and reported on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, as per client's requirements.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more