GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) is a subsidiary of GlobalData Ltd, UK. GlobalData is the premier source of actionable insight into the energy and healthcare industries. With the combined expertise of more than 1,000 researchers, market analysts and consultants across 10+ countries, the company provides high-quality, accurate and transparent industry insight that helps clients achieve growth and increase business value. GlobalData’s success as a leading research and consulting firm is also highlighted by the fact that it is frequently referenced in some of the world’s leading publications, such as the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Forbes, the Financial Times, Bloomberg and Reuters. In addition to this, it has also been named one of the UK’s most inspiring companies, after being listed in the London Stock Exchange Group’s recent report, “1000 Companies to Inspire Britain”. GDRC itself has an experienced team of more than 800 researchers, analysts and software professionals based in Hyderabad, India, with diverse industry and educational backgrounds. GDRC hires its employees from educational institutes of global repute, enabling the company to provide high-quality research and analysis. GDRC’s team uses robust methodologies, including in-depth primary and secondary research techniques, proprietary databases and input from panels of industry experts, to deliver its leading research and analysis. In addition to this, GDRC has a highly experienced senior management team, consisting of leading figures in the business information industry. Why not find out more about GlobalData and GDRC via the links below: www.globaldata.com www.gdresearchcenter.com
As a Analyst Social Media Insights, you are expected to contribute fully to achieve GlobalDatas organizational objectives on the Influencer project.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding of influencer/ DOLs and keywords screening process is a must.
- Analysis and interpretation of data from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Analytics, other social platforms (Eg: Pinterest, Instagram etc) and developing custom analytics reports / dashboards to deliver insights.
- Read the content/reviews written by different individuals on a required industry segment.
- Understand the relevancy of the content in comparison to the industry segment considered.
- Identify relevant content and analyze based on predefined parameters.
- Identify any issues in the content, report and check for clarifications.
- Identify, analyze, and synthesize large quantities of consumer-generated data into key findings or insights appropriate for the stakeholders.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Overall experience of 2 5 years within Market Research/ Digital marketing space
- Good knowledge of MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Ability to normalize data through secondary research.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think independently.
- Attention to detail and the ability to quickly verify and do sanity checks on large amounts of data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Review work quickly, effectively, and identify problems with associated solutions.
- Work experience in specific industries or markets is desirable.
- Should be able to work and deliver under pressure.
- Organizational skills including time management, project planning and tracking.
- Identify and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, quality checks, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
Benefits & Perks: