We are looking for an experienced Social Advertising & Subject Matter Expert (Social SME) to provide our digital operations team guidance and training in best practices, pilot new services with existing and new clients, and help innovate new services based on industry trends. In this role you will work with team members in Pune and Manila, providing them with the training,support and mentoring that will enable us to drive better client outcomes measured by the client ROI and KPIs. You will also be working with clients directly, especially where there are large budgets or complex campaigns, or test scenarios. In short, this role is to act as a central powerhouse of Social Advertising knowledge to take our operations team and clients to the next level. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Social Advertising SME will develop and share best practices, as well as innovative techniques, to grow our business
- Teach team members how to effectively manage the clientƒ¢€™s paid search budgets across various Social
- Advertising platforms in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers
- Demonstrate how to optimize and grow campaigns on Facebook, Instagram as per the current AffinityX products.
- Identify how additional Social Platforms like Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter can fit in the Advertisers requirements and formulate delivery methods for these platforms.
- Create and deliver training webinars - bite-size trainings conducted weekly to the operations teams in
- Manila and Pune (via Zoom)
- Initiate and execute tests.
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights into the team's performance to positively impact related KPI's
- Working with a team of Campaign Managers who work on campaigns day to day and also have the ability to manage campaigns as and when needed
- Work closely with our dedicated Account teams for the various platforms and stay at the cutting edge of
- Social Advertising
- Track, analyze and report on results
- Keep up with the industry trends and product updates in the Social Advertising space and bring in industry best practices in day to day operations
- Help drive innovation of new Social Advertising services and platforms
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Must have requirements:
- 8+ years of experience managing Social Advertising campaigns for clients in the US/CA market
- 2-3 years of experience in managing teams working on Social Advertising and handling client accounts independently
- Experience of managing Social Advertising for Advertisers in an agency set up. Managing campaigns across multiple brands and industries at the same time
- Expert knowledge of the Facebook Business Manager setup along with billing settings for all Social platforms
- Familiarity with 3rd party platforms that allow managing Social Campaigns such as Adespresso, Qwaya
- Have a working knowledge of the overall Programmatic Advertising ecosystem
- Excellent understanding of marketing & customer acquisition paths, Sales funnels, attribution models etc.
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills.
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PPT) - experience in managing complex reporting and creating client presentations
Good to have requirements:
- Technical skills such as writing and editing HTML and CSS manipulation
- An understanding of website design and usability
- Overall knowledge of Digital Advertising including SEO, Programmatic and Social Advertising
- Any other industry certifications in Digital Marketing
- Experience working with Sales
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more