From 2010, we are committed to achieving and pushing the level of performance at all times. Putting stress on the power of technology, we deliver constant support for multi-million dollar funded start-ups to leading enterprises. In addition to our New York headquarters, we also have offices in West Bengal’s Silicon Valley hub of Kolkata – giving our clients access to talented software engineers at competitive rates.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Reach out to websites to submit guest posts and avail backlinks.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- Good knowledge On-Page SEO Techniques.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more