As a SEO Specialist, you will be required to make your website show up at the top of the search engine results.
Excellent page ranking, on page & off page optimization, link building, back link building, ORM (object relational mapping), etc.
Should have strong experience and commitment towards proven results.
The incumbent should have high acumen in SEO (search engine optimization), SEM (search engine marketing), SMM (social media marketing) as well as online market space selling.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The key responsibility will be to, perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitors advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Measure & report performance of all search/ paid campaigns & assess them against goals
- Identify the current trends and optimize the spend & performance based on the insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Review of competitive offerings & features that refinement of our value proposition to ensure consistent positioning in the market
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC (pay per click) initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Work with the development team to ensure best SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A natural proclivity to formulate on-the-go strategies while managing the company's account.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Benefits & Perks: