Developing and executing SEO campaigns that deliver measurable results.
What is this job all about? A quality product or service is useless if it cannot reach the indented target audience. Increasing visibility is the key to build proximity with the end-user. As an SEO Specialist, you are responsible for marketing content using aggressive SEO techniques with seamless implementation. You must understand the campaign needs and translate them to a successful SEO execution by increasing traffic using organic and paid programs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English with interpersonal skills.
- Content marketing and content growth.
- Experience in providing marketing inputs to increase visibility, ensuring it matches the brand/product/service strategy and vision.
- Your job consists of Ideally, you should have worked in an agency or have managed multiple clients/websites/campaigns.
- Expert in understanding search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Expertise in analyzing website search performance for both desktop and mobile.
- In-depth experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Hotjar, A/B testing tools, and Screaming Frog.
- Do the competitive analysis, keyword research, and be up to date with the latest digital marketing techniques.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all content marketing activities.
- Repurpose existing content across different channels.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience: 3-5 years Location: Bengaluru/Remote
- Must have Technical and On-page SEO, SEO campaigns, Local and National SEO, Link building, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PPT.
- Good to have Running PPC and LinkedIn campaigns, SEO content writing, Social Media Marketing, Influencer engagement.
Benefits & Perks:
- There are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings,
- 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off
- Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteria In 2019, 11,000 people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more