Headquartered in Bradford, Multibrands International is a leading supplier of FMCG products wholesalers and independent buying groups both within the UK and around the world. Established in Bradford in 1998, we now have dedicated administration and production facilities in India and China to support our rapidly expanding and ambitious team.
Over the past year, we have gone from strength to strength and we are now looking for a self-motivated SEO Specialist to join the rapidly growing team in our Pune office.
What we are looking for
As our new SEO Specialist, you will use your skills in digital analytics to drive and transform our online presence. You will:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand our brands and markets and ensure they are discoverable online to generate website traffic and sales
- Work alongside our Marketing team, you will develop optimization strategies to increase our search engine rankings.
- Analyse data, results, trends and insights to ensure we are ahead of the curve
- Work with our Marketing team to ensure all online content has the relevant amount of keywords
- Continually monitor keywords and update relevant collateral
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with our Marketing team to create content that ranks higher on relevant search engines, including Google.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Have 3+ years’ experience in developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understand search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Have an excellent understanding of the English language both spoken and written
- Have excellent copywriting skills
- Have demonstratable experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
Benefits & Perks:
- A competitive salary of 4 LPA to 8LPA
- Fun and friendly working environment
- The opportunity to work with a highly driven and motivated team of professionals
Sound like you? To apply, please email your CV with a short covering letter setting out your salary expectations.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more