We are looking for an SEO specialist to coordinate SEO efforts, including onpage and offpage optimization and keyword expansion research. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our companys profitability.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-5 years of proven experience of working as an Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
- Professional SEO and SEM Certification is a plus.
- Exceptional knowledge of the latest trends in SEO, SEO Strategies and SEO Best Practices.
- Proficient with Technical SEO, Content Marketing and Search Marketing techniques.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools including Google Analytics, etc.
- Familiar with best project management techniques and practices.
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing is a must.
- Outstanding written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more