The SEO Specialist is responsible for implementing SEO strategies for clients. The SEO Specialist can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. Manage SEO activities such as Baseline SEO Audit and Report, Website Audit, Keyword Research, Analysis and Selection, Develop Onsite SEO Strategy, Develop Landing Page Optimization Strategy, Develop Content Strategy, Develop Website Authority & Link Building Strategy and Create SEO Strategy Brief to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategize Execute and Manage Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Link Building and Internet
- Marketing for the company's services and its clients.
- Implement and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on page & off page activities.
- Develop customized and targeted SEO solutions to maximize effectiveness of Search campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to clients' business models, expectations, and goals and for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO, PPC strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- To monitor traffic, understand click through and select relative data and analyze for future action.
- Experience in working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development and other SEO related technologies and CMS platforms like WordPress, Drupal and Hubspot.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Proven SEO experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more