EvolutionCo is an exceptional team of around 120 associates with a common vision & passion to create engaging end-customer experiences. We achieve this through the intersection of human behavior, design & technology. EvolutionCo specializes in creating experiences that evolve brands and engage customers in the digital domain while creating a seamless experience across all platforms. We pride in achieving digital transformation for our clients; provide application, portal & campaign development & management that align with client’s business & revenue needs. We also provide Digital Strategy & Consulting, Digital Auditing & Bench marking services to our clients
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2-5 years of experience in handling clients for a digital agency.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A natural proclivity to formulate on-the-go strategies while managing the account.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
Benefits & Perks: