A Search Engine Optimization Specialist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines. An SEO specialist will develop content to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to website. SEO specialists conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic. An SEO Specialist will have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO Copywriting and the behaviors of search engines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Preparing detailed strategy reports.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Running PPC campaigns.
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Page Ranking, Google optimization and SMO.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Familiarization Google analytics.
- Experience with website optimization tools.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more