Koru UX Design is looking for an experienced and knowledgable SEO specialist with 3-5 years of experience. Your goal would be to help create an impact in demand and lead generation through SEO for Koru.
As SEO Specialist, you will also be responsible for a creating and executing SEO strategies to increase the website traffic and search result rankings for Koru. You will also be required to contribute towards ongoing marketing operations like handing the Content Management Systems, Online Advertising (PPC, Linkedin), Email Marketing and a 360-degree monitoring of all online activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create strategic on-page and off-page SEO campaigns to promote Koru
- Develop a backlog of technical Organic Search enhancements
- Ensure alignment from a PPC and SEO perspective
- Report and provide regular updates on SEO performance, needs, and blockers
- Operate & optimize digital campaigns for Koru on LinkedIn, Insta, Google when required
- Knowledge of HubSpot and Mailchimp will be an added advantage
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong, successful technical experience in SEO
- Familiarity with marketing to the B2B audience
- Data-driven mindset and the ability strategize with cross-functional teams and execute marketing campaigns.
- Mature Google Analytics experience is a significant benefit
- Exposure to direct marketing tactics, including email, webinars, sponsorships, trade shows, mobile and use of third-party data sources
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes. Able to explain complex SEO items to various stakeholders and understand projects that have different analytical goals and needs
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more