OneIndia (Greynium Information Technologies) has India’s largest multi-lingual portals such as Oneindia.com, Filmibeat.com, Boldsky.com, Drivespark.com, Gizbot.com, Goodreturns.in, Nativeplanet.com, Careerindia.com and click.in. Greynium started its operations in 2006 with the vision of filling the void of lack of Indian language content on the internet in various verticals. The portals combined publish content in 9 languages (English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam), attracting over 100 million unique users and 1000 million-page views per month. The group generates original content which is available on desktop, mobile web and mobile apps. With content spanning across 11 categories including News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Technology, Automobile, Personal finance, Sports and more, OneIndia churns out around 1000 articles a day and has industry best engagement metrics. Visit www.oneindia.com for more details.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and implement a well designed SEO strategy.
- Analyze data to identify trends in the web space.
- Analyze the performance of current SEO strategies.
- Familiar with advanced SEO techniques.
- Understanding the user intent and behavior.
- Performing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Create content development recommendations and execute strategies for both general and keyword specific.
- Present SEO effective title, headlines, URL, body copy and tagging system.
- Ability to identify and resolve the SEO problems of the site.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Search Console and other tools.
- Work with editorial teams to drive search traffic in content creation.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Media Company Experience is must
Benefits & Perks: