“When you stop learning, you stop living” – We at Disprz take this quote from Einstein as gospel and direct all our professional energies towards advancing people’s learning experiences, irrespective of the setting they belong to. Whether it is an employee in an enterprise, or a young executive choosing online learning to advance his career or a student in a classical education setting like a K-12 or university classroom, our platforms help these users consume content differently, collaboratively, engagingly, intelligently and thereby, effectively.
If you are a brick-and-mortar training or tutorial venture looking at new avenues for growth, Disprz for Online Education is your answer to using online education as a new growth and delivery engine.
If you are a K-12 school looking at devices for the classroom, our Learntron solution is your answer to make devices meaningful and targeted towards improving learning experiences and outcomes.
If you are a corporate with a distributed workforce or where knowledge is the currency for progress, Disprz for Corporate can make your front-line function (it could be sales for a banking company, logistics for an eCommerce company or engineering for a tech start-up) sizzle and deliver business impact.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leverage tools, including Google Analytics, to monitor, report and act on performance of all website/digital properties
- Report weekly and monthly on all website traffic and engagement growth through data collection and reports
- Conduct website audits and identify SEO opportunities and present plans to enhance website performance
- Conduct keyword research to determine the most appropriate and relevant keywords to target
- Manage the all website properties internal linking structure and enhance to support SEO efforts
- Conduct competitor keyword and website analysis
- Monitor and report on search engine keyword rankings
- Crawl internal and external websites on a regular basis to identify SEO opportunities for improvement
- Plan and execute a content strategy that enhances the brand awareness, increases visibility and deepens relationships and engagement with key audience segments
- Manage brand and identity positioning across all web properties globally including main website, child brands and all paid search landing pages
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 3 to 15 years' experience in digital marketing positions, with demonstrated successes leading SEO strategy and traffic growth
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in SaaS company would be an advantage
- Google Analytics and reporting experience is required, Google Analytics Certification preferred
- Strong writing and editing skills required - must show flexibility in writing styles, including professional voice and creative approach to website copy/content
- Ability to measure reach and engagement using analytic/reporting tools in order to develop best practices, create strategic plans and guide communications projects required
- High attention to detail required
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines required
Benefits & Perks: